Cards and Rewards
If Flying is Your Business, This is Your Card
When your primary business is aviation, your primary fuel card should be the Phillips 66® Aviation Wings® Card. Now, the world’s most widely accepted aviation credit card is also the most convenient. Corporate flight departments can apply online today. Already an AVCARD® cardholder? Switching to the Wings® Card is quick and easy.
- No Annual Fees or Administrative Charges
- Accepted Virtually Everywhere
- Over 7,600 Worldwide Locations
- Dedicated Sales and Service Professional Assigned to Every Cardholder
- Global Dispatch Capabilities Available 24/7 for Worldwide Coverage
Online Account Management with airPortfolio
Take charge of your department’s monthly and year-to-date operating expenses with the confidential online account management system that allows you to:
- Track fuel costs while itemizing merchant discounts separately.
- Get monthly reports with purchases broken down by aircraft, fleet, purchase item, and by FBO, showing city and state.
- Review charges that have been tabulated and broken out on weekly billing for easy reconciliation.
- View and retrieve invoices electronically, customize reports, and much more.
Double WingPoints® Rewards
Earn double WingPoints® every time you use your WingPoints® Rewards Card. WingPoints® are redeemable for retailer and restaurant gift cards or pre-paid Visa debit cards. They can even be donated to charity.
The Right Credit Card to Help You Soar
From the air to the ground, the Phillips 66® Aviation Credit Card makes your daily travels and weekend excursions easier. Customers can use their Credit Card at more than 800 Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBOs across the country, including self-service sites. And they can fuel up at any of the thousands of Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® gas stations nationwide.
Beyond fuel, pilots can use the Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card to pay for hangar fees, tie-downs, and to get cash at ATMs nationwide.
Young Eagles volunteer pilots get a $1/gallon rebate on all Avgas purchases*
When you use your new Personal Credit Card, Young Eagles volunteer pilots will receive a $1/gallon rebate.* To get your rebate form, click here.
Earn points when used with WingPoints® Rewards Card‡
When you use both your Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card and your WingPoints® Rewards Card to purchase avgas, you earn points. Those points can be redeemed for prepaid debit cards, gift cards or donations to your favorite charity. To find out more, click here.
Accepted at hundreds of FBOs
Use your card at over 800 Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBOs across the country.
Nationwide acceptance at thousands of Phillips 66, Conoco® and 76 gas stations
Every stop at the service station is convenient and easy with the Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card.
Online account management to view transactions, pay bills and more
You can review current statements and unbilled charges – all online.
ATM Cash Access††
Use your card at ATMs nationwide.
Additional cards at no extra cost**
Access your account by clicking the link below or contact 855-513-1176
- * See Young Eagles Terms and Conditions for details.
- ‡See WingPoints® Rewards Program terms for details.
- ††Subject to credit approval. Transaction Fees apply. See your cardholder terms and conditions for details.
- ‡‡Unauthorized use does not include charges by a person to whom you have given authority to use your account or card, and you will be liable for all use by such person.
- **The Primary card holder will be liable for all purchases made on the account, including those made by an authorized user.
Phillips 66® Aviation WingPoints® Rewards Card
The Phillips 66 Aviation WingPoints® Rewards Card outmaneuvers conventional rewards cards by allowing you to redeem your points immediately for gift cards from leading retailers and restaurants – or for a prepaid Visa or Amex card acceptable at thousands of locations.
GET DOUBLE POINTS WHEN YOU USE YOUR WINGPOINTS® REWARDS CARD ALONG WITH YOUR PHILLIPS 66® AVIATION WINGS® CARD & PERSONAL CREDIT CARD